Subject: Sponsorship for Washington State Bootblack
From: Angela Beschta <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 15:48:02 -0800

Hello SEA-PAH Board!

AJ here, I am emailing you all today to request SEA-PAH's sponsorship while
I compete for the title of Washington State Bootblack 2023.  As a resident
Bootblack and SEA-PAH member I would really treasure your support.
Bootblacking the mosh has given me space to learn and grow as a Bootblack
and I'd like to pay it forward by representing the club as I run.
I would like the board's permission to wear club colors as I run (I just
hit my 6-month membership mark and my mentor, Cinder Welpe, has offered to
let me wear his patch harness (as long as I have your blessing.)  I would
also like permission to list SEA-PAH as a club that sponsors me on my
application.
If I am successful in my title run I would like to return next year to
request an advertisement in the contest brochure to aid in WSMLO's
fundraising efforts.  In addition, I would love to meet with the board to
discuss the possibility of collaboration on skills sharing, future
fundraising, classes or events.
Thank you all for having me and I look forward to hearing from y'all.

Pawsionately yours,
AJ